QualiEco Circuits specialises in smart yet simple PCB solutions – we’re always one step ahead in technology and innovation. Flelxible PCBs Technical Capabilities
- No. of Layers1 to 4
- Max. PCB size250mmx500mm (Single layer)
250mmx500mm (Double layer)
250mmx250mm (Multi layer)
- Base material and thicknessPolyimide (0.025mm , 0.050mm) or
Polyester (0.076mm, 0.127mm)
- Conductor (Copper-RA or ED)1/3oz, 1/2oz, 1oz
- Coverlay Layer and ThicknessPolyimide (0.025mm), Polyester (0.050mm)
- Stiffener MaterialFR-4, Mylar or Kapton
- Min. hole size (PTH)0.25mm
- Min. hole size (punching)1.0mm
- Aspect ratio – Blind micro via0.5:1
- Plated gold (gold thickness)1-5u"
- Immersion gold (gold thickness)1-3u"
- Plated tin (tin thickness)4-20u"
- Immersion Tin (tin thickness)1-5u"
Limits and Tolerances
- Etching +/-0.5mil
- Exposure and alignment +/- 0.05mm (2mil)
- Projection punching +/- 0.025mm (1mil)
- PI film alignment< 0.10mm (4mil)
- Reinforcing and take alignment< 0.1mm (4mil)
- Forming +/- 0.05mm
- Allowable squeeze out per Side0.05mm/mm
- Hard tool Dimensional +/– 0.05mm (2mil)
- Optical Punching Locational +/– 0.05mm (2 mil)
- Soft Tooling Outline dimensions +/- 0.05" (0.125mm)
- Hard Tooling Outline dimensions +/- 0.003" (0.0254mm)
- ZIF LaserCut Punching Outline dimensions
+/- 0.002" (0.0508mm)
with CpK >2.0
Product Comparision Chart
We have capability to manufacture and assemble Single Sided/Layer (SS), Double Sided/Layer (DS-NPTH & DS-PTH) and MultiLayer (up to 32 layers) PCBs with RoHS as an option.
Compare Low Cost Prototype with Standard Prototype and Production. Choose one which
best suits your requirement.
We are one-stop solution provider for all your contract assembly requirements. We have the capability and resources to provide PCB assemblies, as well as cable and harness assemblies.