If you have a question about printed circuit boards (PCBs) that isn't answered here, please contact us.
Find out more about PCB design, manufacturing, pricing and administration in our frequently asked questions.
PCB - General
- Why should I choose QualiEco Circuits for my PCB projects?With over 10 years of experience in PCB manufacturing, QualiEco Circuits offers a complete turnkey solution. We have everything that makes us a one-stop-shop supplier for your requirements.
We can help you with the most economical solution without compromising quality. PCB manufacturing is being carried out in approved offshore manufacturing facilities under our direct supervision.
So, if you are looking for a hassle-free and cost effective solution; we offer the right choice.
- What does "QualiEco" mean?Our name is a blend of the words 'quality' and 'economy' – delivering quality and economical PCBs is our promise.
- How long has QualiEco Circuits Pty Ltd. been in business? We have been supplying PCBs to companies in Australia and New Zealand since 2003.
- What are your hours of business? Our normal trading hours are 8am to 5.30pm. But we offer 24x7 commercial and technical support, which is unique in the whole PCB industry in Australia and New Zealand.
- What happens if I have a problem? If you ever feel that you have received a product or service inferior in quality or below your expectations, please call or email us right away. If you can send photos, it will help us investigate the matter quickly. Your suggestions are extremely valuable to us. It is our promise that the matter will be resolved quickly and in line with your expectations.
We are one-stop solution provider for all your contract assembly requirements. We have the capability and resources to provide PCB assemblies, as well as cable and harness assemblies.
What our customers say?
QualiEco Circuits Limited is an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. They always deliver what is promised
For printed circuit boards (PCBs) or PCB assembly you can count on. Talk to the friendly and experienced team at QualiEco Circuits, Australia.