Find out more about PCB design, manufacturing, pricing and administration in our frequently asked questions. PCB - Ordering
- What is your main area of expertise – prototype or production PCBs?
Both. We have a dedicated facility just to deal with prototype and low volume PCBs. This helps us to be on time every time. We also manufacture hundreds of thousands of PCBs at a time without compromising on quality or lead time.
- What is your MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) for each category?
No quantity is too small. There is no MOQ for new designs under our prototype category and some of our standard production options. Repeat order MOQ varies based on the manufacturing option that you choose. We will notify repeat order MOQ at the time of the quote so that you can choose correct manufacturing option right from the beginning.
- What is your standard lead time?
Our standard lead time for prototype and production category starts from 7-8 and 12-13 working days respectively. For urgent orders we offer 24 and 48 hours (ex-factory) turn-around. You will need to allow at least 48 hours for shipping. For more detail, please see our Product Chart.
- I found a design on the internet, can you manufacture it for me?
When a customer submits PCB files for manufacturing we assume they own the copyright and the customer is solely responsible if there is any violation of copyright law.
- I want to re-order a PCB that you have manufactured for me before, should I send you my files again?
No. Justprovide item description in your purchase order.If you can include QualiEco’s item number in the purchase order, it would be even better.
- I didn’t get a reply to my email. What's wrong?
We aim to respond within 24 hours. If you haven’t had a response in this time, please re-send your email.
- I asked for non-standard requirements but the order confirmation document you sent seems to have this specific requirement missing. What should I do?
Please notify our sales team immediately. Mistakes are part of being human so we request you to re–check our order confirmation document very carefully at every time.