Learn about printed circuit board and stencil technology and empower your business!
PCB Design Check List
PCB Design Guidelines - PCB Design Check List
- Schematic Diagram Availability
- Component details (like designator, comments, footprints, datasheet etc.)
- Bill of material
- Notes (if any)
- No. of layers
- Board Size
- PCB CARD name (if any more details on PCB)
- Board clock frequency
- Technology : Through whole/SMD/Mixed
- Hole information
- Placement information
- PCB mounting hole details
- Legend details (if any)
Design Rule Specification
- Minimum Conductance clearance
- Internal plane clearance
- Minimum Conductance width
- Minimum Conductance width for power signals
- Board outline to route area clearance
- Board outline to component area clearance
- PCB mounting hole clearance
- Minimum via for signals
- Minimum via for power signals
- Solder mask clearance
- Special instruction for crystal/clock system
- Heat releasing area (if any)
Special Artwork Information (if any)
- Orientation of components
- Placement of any par ticular components
- Ground pattern (if any)
- Grounding of mounting holes
Special Points to be Considered
We would like to know specific requirements, if any –
- List of critical Signals like data, clock, and high frequency traces etc.
- List of High voltage and current carrying components and signals
- Impedance-discontinuity due to non-ideal current paths
- Isolation of any par ticular components or some of the por tion of the PC board
- List of Differential or parallel routing signals if any
- Use of HDI, Micro via or any other technology
and if any thing you would like to include...
Product Comparison Chart
We have the capability to manufacture and assemble Single Sided/Layer (SS), Double Sided/Layer (DS-NPTH & DS-PTH) and MultiLayer (up to 32 layers) PCBs with RoHS as an option.
Compare Low Cost Prototype with Standard Prototype and Production. Choose one which best suits your requirements.Compare now!
We can manufacture and assemble Single Sided/Layer (SS), Double Sided/Layer (DS-NPTH & DS-PTH) and MultiLayer (up to 32 layers) PCBs with RoHS as an option.
Need to know more about our capabilities?
What our customers say?
QualiEco Circuits Limited is an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. They always deliver what is promised
For printed circuit boards (PCBs) or PCB assembly you can count on. Talk to the friendly and experienced team at QualiEco Circuits, Australia.