We are actively involved in each phase of the PCB design and manufacturing process and make purchasing PCBs easy for our clients.
While we don't do PCB design ourselves, we can put you in touch with the best PCB designers in the industry. We can also review your designs and recommend refinements.
Our comprehensive service will help you stick to tighter deadlines while meeting your quality standards and staying within your budget. To do this we:
- Review your PCB designs and discuss possible improvements with your designer – we speak their language!
- Recommend changes to your PCB design/ panelization to improve efficiency and/or reduce cost.
- Panelize PCB designs to suit assembly requirements
- Create a Technical Specifications document for every PCB design we process – clear communication with the manufacturer leads to minimal rejection rates.
- Liaise with the manufacturer's CAD team so you can relax.
PCB Design Tips
When designing a PCB, try to limit the amount of draws you use. Draws use a lot of memory and slow the programming time. Use a flash for pads instead.
What our client says?
QualiEco Circuits Pty Ltd has the potential to be an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. Always deliver what is promised.Susan Chuard
Quality Assurance Supervisor