Get free PCB design and manufacturing tips from Australia's leading PCB experts, QualiEco Circuits
We are actively involved in each phase of the PCB design and manufacturing process and make purchasing PCBs easy for our clients.
While we don't do PCB design ourselves, we can put you in touch with the best PCB designers in the industry. We can also review your designs and recommend refinements.
Our comprehensive service will help you stick to tighter deadlines while meeting your quality standards and staying within your budget. To do this we:
- Review your PCB designs and discuss possible improvements with your designer – we speak their language!
- Recommend changes to your PCB design/ panelization to improve efficiency and/or reduce cost.
- Panelize PCB designs to suit assembly requirements
- Create a Technical Specifications document for every PCB design we process – clear communication with the manufacturer leads to minimal rejection rates.
- Liaise with the manufacturer's CAD team so you can relax.
For more detail about PCB design process and tips Click here
Product Comparison Chart
We have the capability to manufacture and assemble Single Sided/Layer (SS), Double Sided/Layer (DS-NPTH & DS-PTH) and MultiLayer (up to 32 layers) PCBs with RoHS as an option.
Compare Low Cost Prototype with Standard Prototype and Production. Choose one which best suits your requirements.Compare now!
We are one-stop solution provider for all your contract assembly requirements. We have the capability and resources to provide PCB assemblies, as well as cable and harness assemblies.
What our customers say?
QualiEco Circuits Limited is an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. They always deliver what is promised
For printed circuit boards (PCBs) or PCB assembly you can count on. Talk to the friendly and experienced team at QualiEco Circuits, Australia.