If you have a question about printed circuit boards (PCBs) that isn't answered here, please contact us.
Find out more about PCB design, manufacturing, pricing and administration in our frequently asked questions.
PCB - Prices
- Does your PCB pricing include GST? No. Our prices are always GST exclusive.
- How do you keep your prices low? By constantly implementing more efficient manufacturing processes, developing systems that allow us to quickly change setups, maintaining partnerships with manufacturers, and conservatively managing our business.
- What is the cost advantage of having QualiEco Circuits handle both prototype and repeat run manufacturing? All prototypes manufactured by QualiEco have re-usable set up for repeat orders. It means, most midsize PCB volume can be manufactured without paying any extra set up cost. Additional set up is only charged when your quantity goes beyond 3 sq.meter (equivalent to 50 A4 panels) when flying probe testing becomes an unviable option.
- Are you the cheapest in the industry? We may not be the cheapest but certainly we are the most economical when you consider the package as a whole. Our quality, service and technical support is second to none.
- What technical parameters affect the cost of PCB production? Special requirements like thicker or high Tg laminate, thicker copper, RoHS compliant surface finish, peelable solder mask, impedance control, and blind/buried vias etc can make PCB production more expensive.
We are one-stop solution provider for all your contract assembly requirements. We have the capability and resources to provide PCB assemblies, as well as cable and harness assemblies.
What our customers say?
QualiEco Circuits Limited is an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. They always deliver what is promised
For printed circuit boards (PCBs) or PCB assembly you can count on. Talk to the friendly and experienced team at QualiEco Circuits, Australia.