Compare Low Cost Prototype & Production with Standard Prototype & Production. Choose one which best suits your requirement.
- Fixed Engineering tooling cost*
- Full Technical Support
- Full Administrative Support
- Complete Design Rule Check (i.e. Design Filtering)
- FREE Design Consultation
- Re-usable Engineering tooling
- Multi-design Facility
(i.e. more than one design per set up)**
- Acceptance of Panelized Gerber
- FREE Panelization service from our CAD department
- Acceptance of any PCB/Panel size (must be in accordance with our technical capability)
- RoHS finish (Lead-FREE HASL, Immersion Silver/Tin/Gold options)
- 100% Electrical Testing (BBT)
- V-cut, Routing, Jump Scoring, Slots
- Non-Standard PCBs (e.g. Thicker laminate, thicker copper, different colour of solder mask/overlay, peelable solder mask, gold tab for edge connectors,
Blind/Buried vias, Impedance Control, Special
plugged vias etc.)
*Engineering tooling cost increases in the step of every 200 sq.cm. of PCB/Panel area.
**Each extra design will increase one-off tooling cost. Maximum 4 different designs accepted per single set up.
Multiple ups for each different design allowed.
PCB Design Tips
When designing a PCB, try to limit the amount of draws you use. Draws use a lot of memory and slow the programming time. Use a flash for pads instead.
We have capability to manufacture and assemble Single Sided/Layer (SS), Double Sided/Layer (DS-NPTH & DS-PTH) and MultiLayer (up to 32 layers) PCBs with RoHS as an option.
Need to know more about