Whether you need rigid or flexible, single, double or multi-layered PCBs we can help... At QualiEco Circuits we advise on the manufacure and assemble of all types printed circuits board (PCBs)
Compare Low Cost Prototype & Production with Standard Prototype & Production. Choose one which best suits your requirement.
Features Low Cost Prototype and Production Standard Prototype and Production
- Fixed Engineering tooling cost*
- Full Technical Support
- Full Administrative Support
- Complete Design Rule Check (i.e. Design Filtering)
- FREE Design Consultation
- Re-usable Engineering tooling
(i.e. more than one design per set up)**
- Acceptance of Panelized Gerber
- FREE Panelization service from our CAD department
- Acceptance of any PCB/Panel size (must be in accordance with our technical capability)
- RoHS finish (Lead-FREE HASL, Immersion Silver/Tin/Gold options)
- 100% Electrical Testing (BBT)
- V-cut, Routing, Jump Scoring, Slots
Non-Standard PCBs (e.g. Thicker laminate, thicker copper, different colour of solder mask/overlay, peelable solder mask, gold tab for edge connectors,
Blind/Buried vias, Impedance Control, Special
plugged vias etc.)
*Engineering tooling cost increases in the step of every 200 sq.cm. of PCB/Panel area.
**Each extra design will increase one-off tooling cost. Maximum 4 different designs accepted per single set up.
Multiple ups for each different design allowed.
We are one-stop solution provider for all your contract assembly requirements. We have the capability and resources to provide PCB assemblies, as well as cable and harness assemblies.
What our customers say?
QualiEco Circuits Limited is an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. They always deliver what is promised
For printed circuit boards (PCBs) or PCB assembly you can count on. Talk to the friendly and experienced team at QualiEco Circuits, Australia.