Find out more about PCB design, manufacturing, pricing and administration in our frequently asked questions. Contract Assembly - Quality
- How do you control quality during assembly?
We have strict quality control throughout the phase of assembly.
• Visual Inspection
• X-ray Inspection
• AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)
• ICT (In-Circuit Testing)
- Which quality standards do you follow?
We manufacture PCBs to meet IPC-6012 Class 2 specifications by default, supported by inspection and test criteria established by IPC as well as internal requirements to meet or exceed those specifications. For Assembly, we build to IPC-A-610 Rev E Class 2.
Do you have UL approval and ISO certification?
- What guarantee do you offer on your assembly services?
• 100% Genuine Parts
• 100% Replacement Guarantee*
• 1 year warranty*
* Conditions apply