QualiEco Circuits specialises in smart yet simple PCB solutions – we’re always one step ahead in technology and innovation. Rigid PCBs Small Volume – Limits and Tolerances
- Laminate thickness0.2mm to 6mm+/-10%
- Min. Inner Layer Thickness0.13mm+/-15%
- Min. Dielectric Thickness0.06mm+/-15%
- Mechanical-PTH Hole0.2mm to 6.5mm+/-0.075mm
- Mechanical-NPTH Hole0.2mm to 6.5mm+/-0.05mm
- Laser-PTH Hole0.1mm
- Laser-NPTH Hole0.1mm
- Hole Registration +/-3mil
- Countersink Hole- DepthNeed to study data+/-0.2mm
- Std. HASL2µm to 45µm
- Lead-FREE HASL2µm to 45µm
- Immersion SILVER≥0.2µm
- Immersion GOLD≥1µm
- Immersion TIN≥1µm
- V-Grooving Depth (or uncut material)1/3rd of finished board thickness+/-0.1mm – depth
+/-0.3mm (std +/-0.5mm) - location
Product Comparision Chart
We have capability to manufacture and assemble Single Sided/Layer (SS), Double Sided/Layer (DS-NPTH & DS-PTH) and MultiLayer (up to 32 layers) PCBs with RoHS as an option.
Compare Low Cost Prototype with Standard Prototype and Production. Choose one which
best suits your requirement.
We are one-stop solution provider for all your contract assembly requirements. We have the capability and resources to provide PCB assemblies, as well as cable and harness assemblies.