If you have a question about printed circuit boards (PCBs) that isn't answered here, please contact us.
Find out more about PCB design, manufacturing, pricing and administration in our frequently asked questions.
PCB - RoHS/Surface Finish
- Are your PCBs RoHS compliant? Our standard finish is HASL but we do offer RoHS-compliant PCBs as an option. See our comparison chart.
- Do you use RoHS compliant surface finish by default? No. Our standard finish is HASL. RoHS compliant surface finish is an optional. You can choose either lead-free HASL, Immersion Silver, Immersion Tin or Immersion Gold.
- How do I know which surface finish would be appropriate for my PCB? See our RoHS guidelines for the surface finish comparison chart.
- How do I handle, store and assemble Immersion Silver finish PCBs as they tend to oxidize quicker than other types of surface finish? Please study our Handling, Storage and Assembly Guideline for Immersion Silver finish PCBs.
- Can you do gold fingers? Yes. We can do gold plating for edge connectors.
- Can you do carbon printing? Yes. We can do carbon printing for edge connectors.
We are one-stop solution provider for all your contract assembly requirements. We have the capability and resources to provide PCB assemblies, as well as cable and harness assemblies.
What our customers say?
QualiEco Circuits Limited is an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. They always deliver what is promised
For printed circuit boards (PCBs) or PCB assembly you can count on. Talk to the friendly and experienced team at QualiEco Circuits, Australia.