Find out more about PCB design, manufacturing, pricing and administration in our frequently asked questions. Contract Assembly - Services & Capabilities
Please click here to refer to our assembly capability.
- Do you fabricate PCBs as well as assemble them?
The range of services, as a part of our turnkey solution, we offer:
• PCB Manufacturing (prototype to standard production)
• Component Procurement
• PCB Assembly (prototype to standard production)
• Laser cut Electropolished SMT Stencil
• IC Programming (pre or post assembly)
• Functional Testing
- What type of assembly services do you offer?
We offer the following assembly services in a range of sample to high volume production:
• RoHS or Standard solder printed circuit board assemblies
• Hand assembly
• Through-hole assembly
• SMT assembly
• Mixed SMT and Through-hole assembly
• BGA, micro-BGA and QFN assembly
• Standard and Custom Cable Assembly
• Wire Harness Assembly
- Do you offer both RoHS (lead-free) and Non-RoHS (leaded) assembly?
- Can you do partial assembly?
Yes. However, we need to be instructed clearly which parts to be mounted and which ones to ignore.
- Can you do BGA assembly?
Yes. We can also do micro-BGA and QFN assembly.
- Do you have repair facilities?
Yes. We have:
• BGA removal and replacement station
• SMT IR rework station
• Thru-hole rework station