If you have a question about printed circuit boards (PCBs) that isn't answered here, please contact us.
Find out more about PCB design, manufacturing, pricing and administration in our frequently asked questions.
PCB - Quote
- What information I need to give you so that you can quote my PCB?
You need to provide us with:
- Gerber layers
- NC drill layer
- Protel/DXP/Altium Designer file*
- List of Non-standard requirements
- Layer stack up for multilayer designs
* You do not need to send gerber or NC data, if you are sending .PCB or .PCBDOC file
** If you are planning to use the same design for future repeat runs, please let us know your approximate expected quantity. This information will help us choose the correct manufacturing option from the start.
- How long does a PCB assembly quote take to prepare? 12-24 hours. All non-standard or high volume production inquiries may take up to 24-36 hours. You will be notified in case of such delay.
We are one-stop solution provider for all your contract assembly requirements. We have the capability and resources to provide PCB assemblies, as well as cable and harness assemblies.
What our customers say?
QualiEco Circuits Limited is an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. They always deliver what is promised
For printed circuit boards (PCBs) or PCB assembly you can count on. Talk to the friendly and experienced team at QualiEco Circuits, Australia.