If you have a question about printed circuit boards (PCBs) that isn't answered here, please contact us.
Find out more about PCB design, manufacturing, pricing and administration in our frequently asked questions.
Contract Assembly - Services & Capabilities
Please click here to refer to our assembly capability.
- Do you fabricate PCBs as well as assemble them?
The range of services, as a part of our turnkey solution, we offer:
PCB Manufacturing (prototype to standard production)
PCB Assembly (prototype to standard production)
Laser cut Electropolished SMT Stencil
IC Programming (pre or post assembly)
- What type of assembly services do you offer?
We offer the following assembly services in a range of sample to high volume production:
RoHS or Standard solder printed circuit board assemblies
Mixed SMT and Through-hole assembly
BGA, micro-BGA and QFN assembly
Standard and Custom Cable Assembly
Wire Harness Assembly
- Do you offer both RoHS (lead-free) and Non-RoHS (leaded) assembly? Yes.
- Can you do partial assembly? Yes. However, we need to be instructed clearly which parts to be mounted and which ones to ignore.
- Can you do BGA assembly? Yes. We can also do micro-BGA and QFN assembly.
- Do you have repair facilities?
Yes. We have:
BGA removal and replacement station
SMT IR rework station
Thru-hole rework station
We are one-stop solution provider for all your contract assembly requirements. We have the capability and resources to provide PCB assemblies, as well as cable and harness assemblies.
What our customers say?
QualiEco Circuits Limited is an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. They always deliver what is promised
For printed circuit boards (PCBs) or PCB assembly you can count on. Talk to the friendly and experienced team at QualiEco Circuits, Australia.